Sevista 60mg online is a medicine used for contraception (to prevent pregnancy) and to treat irregular menstruation. It also helps prevent the release of the egg and its fertilization by sperm.
What is Sevista 60mg?
Sevista 60mg tablet is non-steroidal drugs used as oral contraceptives. Ormeloxifene 60mg tablet It can also be used to treat uterine bleeding, endometriosis, breast cancer, ovarian cancer, prostate cancer, etc. This drug is not recommended for pregnant women. It is a good idea to discuss all the risks, and benefits with your doctor before taking this medication.
Sevista 60 mg tablet is contraceptives. It works by preventing the fertilized egg from getting into the uterus. Sevista 60mg Tablet is one of the selective estrogen receptor modulators also known as SERM. This is a class of drugs that act on estrogen receptors in the body.
How Does Sevista 60mg work?
Three Ormeloxifene 60mg buy online are birth control pills. It works by preventing the fertilized egg from being implanted in the uterus (uterus).
How to take Sevista 60mg?
- Take Sevista 60mg buy online for the dosage and duration recommended by your doctor.
- Swallow the whole. Do not chew, crush, or break.
- Sevista 30mg tablets can be taken with or without food, but it is best taken at the scheduled time.
Use of Sevista 60mg
This drug is used to prevent unwanted pregnancy.
This drug is used to prevent and treat breast cancer
Abnormal uterine bleeding
This drug is used to prevent and treat abnormal uterine bleeding in postmenopausal women.
- Abdominal pain
- Delayed periods
Contraception: Take the Ormeloxifene 60 mg tablet as soon as possible after you miss it. If you missed the medicine after 1-2 days, if it is less than 7 days, you should start the next period according to your usual schedule. If the drug has been missed for more than 7 days, the patient should resume work as a new user twice a week for 3 months, and once the following week. Breast cancer and abnormal uterine bleeding: Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. If it’s time for the next planned dose, skip the missed dose. Do not take twice to make up for a missed dose.
In case of overdose, seek emergency treatment or see a doctor.
When not in use
- This drug is not recommended for patients with known allergies to Ormeloxifene tablet or any of the inactive ingredients present in it.
- This drug is not recommended for pregnant women as it poses a risk of serious side effects to the fetus.
- Liver failure
- This drug is not recommended for patients with liver disease or a recent history of jaundice due to an increased risk of worsening the patient’s condition.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome
- This drug is not recommended for people with polycystic ovary syndrome because it increases the risk of aggravating the patient’s condition.
Warning for special population
This medicine is not recommended for pregnant women as it poses a risk of serious side effects to the fetus. It should only be used in life-threatening conditions where the potential benefit is greater than the risk.
This drug is not recommended for women who are breastfeeding unless there is a clear need. Before taking this medication, you should talk to your doctor about the risks and benefits.
This medicine can cause irregular menstruation in some women. Talk to your doctor about the risks, and benefits before taking this medicine.
This medicine should be used with caution in people with kidney disease because it increases the risk of side effects. You should have your kidney function tested regularly while taking this medicine. In some cases, depending on the clinical condition, an appropriate dose adjustment or replacement with an appropriate alternative may be required.