Femovan tablet is a combination drug used for oral contraception (prevention). Femovan tablets from probably the most trusted online medicine mart medzeellifescience.com at one of the best worth.
What is Femovan tablet?
Femovan tablet buy online is a mixture of Ethinyl estradiol and gestodene. This hormonal drug mixture is used to prevent pregnancy.
The Tablet is a start control capsule manufactured by Bayer Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd. It is a combination hormonal contraceptive designed to prevent pregnancy. Each tablet contains 0.03 mg of Ethinyl Estradiol and 0.075 mg Gestodene. There are additionally Novelon tablets are additionally used to treat related indications.
How does the Femovan tablet work?
Gestodene is a progestin. Ethinyl Estradiol (0.03mg) + Gestodene (0.075mg) It serves to cease pregnancy by stopping the ovary from releasing the egg or by stopping sperm from fertilizing the egg. It may additionally work by enhancing the liner of the uterus to prevent pregnancy.
Ethinyl estradiol is an artificial estrogen. For women of childbearing age, it helps to maintain a daily menstrual cycle (menstruation). In postmenopausal women, estrogen deficiency might be supplemented to prevent symptoms such as sizzling flashes, evening sweats, and temper swings.
What is the Use of a Femovan tablet?
Ethinyl estradiol is usually used as a start control capsule, postmenopausal osteoporosis, prostate cancer, hormone substitute therapy, and to treat ovarian failure.
Gestodene is usually used as a start control capsule Ethinyl Estradiol + Gestodene.
How to take a Femovan tablet?
- Take this medicine for the dosage and duration beneficial by your physician. Swallow the whole factor. Do not chew or crush.
- Tablets might be taken with or with out meals, however taken on the identical time for max profit.
- You should begin taking the capsule on the day of the primary menstrual cycle and proceed taking it all through the month, and after the pack is over, begin with a brand new pack.
- If you’re feeling vomiting inside 4 hours of taking a dose, take one other tablet.
- It could take your body 7 days to get used to the medication, so use a condom during the primary week to keep away from pregnancy.
- If you miss a dose and are 12 hours late in taking the missed dose, then you have to use a condom during intercourse for two days.
- Hair loss
- Missing or irregular menstrual intervals
The dosage and drug dosage of the Tablet are two phrases. Dosage is outlined as the quantity of a drug administered by a physician or taken by a patient at a selected time.
Dosage is a schedule prescribed by your physician primarily based on the variety of days and variety of days you might want to take the drug on the dose specified by the patient.
The dosage of the tablet is expressed in mg or in grams for tablets, generally in gm, in ml for syrup, and in drops for syrup in youngsters.
The dosage Ethinyl Estradiol (0.03mg) + Gestodene (0.075mg) of the drug shouldn’t be fastened for all conditions and relies on the condition or disease. Tablet relies on the patient’s age.
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, though not everybody experiences side effects.
- Abdominal pain
- Weight gain
- Chest pain
- Irregular uterine bleeding
Interactions could happen if medication are used concurrently. Drug effects and side effects are topic to vary. Whether an interaction happens relies on numerous components.
Always test along with your physician if this interaction is best for you.
Only a physician can decide the precise risk components for the interaction. If essential, your physician can take acceptable action. Do not cease taking any medications prescribed by your physician with out consulting your physician or pharmacist.
Talk to your physician before taking Medicine you probably have:
- If you might be allergic to Ethinyl estradiol or desogestrel or another element of this medicine.
- You have or have had a blood clot in your leg vessels (deep vein thrombosis, DVT), lungs (pulmonary embolism, PE), or different organs.
- If you might have or have had a heart attack or stroke, angina (a condition that causes extreme chest pain, and could possibly be the primary signal of a heart attack).
- Breast and genital cancer is suspected.
- Unexplained vaginal bleeding
- Excessive progress of the endometrium (uterus)
- If you might have sickle cell anemia (a genetic disorder of red blood cells)
- Have epilepsy
- High blood sugar (hypertriglyceridemia)
- varicose veins