Details Obagi Tretinoin 0.05% Cream
buy Tretinoin is the generic name for synthetic, first-generation all-trans-retinoic acid. Obagi Tretinoin 0.05% Cream buy online Topical tretinoin first arrived on the dermatology scene within the Nineteen Sixties. It is a prescription drug authorized to treat acne, and in a number of different FDA-approved products (which doesn’t apply to our tretinoin products) as an adjunctive agent to treat superb facial wrinkling for patients who use complete skin care and sun avoidance applications.
Tretinoin 0.05 cream Available in a number of strengths and formulations by prescription only, Obagi tretinoin creams and gel work deep inside the skin to treat acne.
Usage Obagi Tretinoin 0.05% Cream
- Apply a moisturizer, ideally with sunscreen, that won’t irritate your acne.
- Wash with a gentle cleaning soap and dry skin gently
- Wait 20 to half-hour to permit skin to utterly dry
- Squeeze not more than half an inch of medication onto fingertip; extra medication won’t yield quicker or higher results and should cause irritation
- Apply onto face, masking affected area calmly, beginning together with your brow, chin and each cheeks, then unfold over the whole affected area
- Avoid corners of the nose, mouth, eyes and open wounds
Precaution of Obagi Tretinoin 0.05% Cream
- is for topical use, only.
- Tretinoin should be utilized as soon as daily, or at bedtime as directed by doctor.
- Please guarantee to at all times learn and observe the Patient Instructions in the Prescribing Information leaflet that accompanies your tretinoin prescription or click here
- Tretinoin acne treatment should be avoided the eyes, the mouth, paranasal creases, and mucous membranes.
- Application of excessive quantities of cream won’t present incremental efficacy, buy acne cream online.
Storage of Obagi Tretinoin 0.05% Cream
- Store tretinoin cream at managed room temperature beneath 80°F