Xovoltib 20mg Tablet is used within the treatment of non-small cell lung cancer. It is used within the treatment of grownup patients who’ve certain mutations of epidermal progress issue receptor (EGFR).
Buy Xovoltib 20mg Online should be taken on an empty stomach, however attempt to have it on the identical time daily to get probably the most advantages. Your physician will determine what dose is critical and the way typically it’s essential to take it. This will depend on what you’re being handled for and should change once in a while. You should take it precisely as your physician has suggested.
The most common side effects of this medicine embrace diarrhea, rash, dry skin, and nausea. Diarrhea might be critical generally so take medicine to treat it as prescribed by the physician or keep hydrated. Your physician might advise for some blood tests when you are taking this medicine. Buy Afatinib Dimaleate 20 mg online It may additionally make your skin delicate to the sun, so use sunscreen and put on protecting clothes if you must be in daylight. Inform your physician when you discover pain or redness within the eye or dry eye.
Before taking it, inform your physician if have a respiratory downside, liver, or kidney problems, or are taking any medicines to treat infections. Many different medicines can affect, or be affected by, this medicine so let your healthcare group know all medications you’re utilizing. This medicine isn’t beneficial during pregnancy or whereas breastfeeding. The use of efficient contraception by females during treatment is vital to keep away from pregnancy.
USES OF XOVOLTIB 20Mg TABLET
- Non-small cell lung cancer
BENEFITS OF XOVOLTIB 20Mg TABLET
In Non-small cell lung cancer
SIDE EFFECTS OF XOVOLTIB 20Mg TABLET
Common side effects of Xovoltib
- Dry skin
- Loss of appetite
- Stomatitis (Inflammation of the mouth)
- Nail disorder
HOW TO USE XOVOLTIB 20Mg TABLET
HOW XOVOLTIB 20Mg TABLET WORKS
WHAT IF YOU FORGET TO TAKE XOVOLTIB 20Mg TABLET?
For informational functions only. Consult a health care provider before taking any medicines.
Xovoltib 50 Mg (Afatinib Dimaleate)
Xovoltib 40 Mg (Afatinib Dimaleate)
Xovoltib 30 Mg (Afatinib Dimaleate)
- You have been prescribed Xovoltib 20mg Tablet for the treatment of certain type of lung cancer (non-small cell lung cancer).
- Take Xovoltib 20mg Tablet on an empty stomach not less than 1 hour before a meal or 2 hours after a meal.
- Diarrhea is common with Xovoltib 20mg Tablet and should generally be extreme. Your physician might prescribe medicines to treat diarrhea. Stay hydrated and take this medicine precisely as directed.
- Xovoltib 20mg Tablet could make your skin delicate to the sun. Limit your time within the sun. Use sunscreen and put on protecting clothes if you must be in daylight.
- Xovoltib 20mg Tablet can cause redness, rash, and acne. Get treatment for skin reactions as quickly as you discover them.
- Use a dependable contraceptive technique to prevent pregnancy when you are taking this medicine and for a month after you cease taking it.
- Monitor your blood pressure often whereas taking this medication. Inform your physician when you discover symptoms of very excessive blood pressure such as extreme headache, confusion, problems together with your eyesight, nausea or vomiting.
- Do not take this medicine in case you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding.