Information about Contractubex Gel
Contractubex Gel is clinically shown to improve the color, texture, and overall appearance of scars.It works for many types of scars, including acne scars, surgery scars, and scars from burns, cuts, and other injuries.
Contractubex gel contains the combination of Extractum Cepae + Heparin + Allantion. You can start using Contractubex gel as soon as new skin has formed, typically two or more weeks after the injury or surgery. Make sure the scab has come off naturally and any stitches have been removed. On older scars you may start using Contractubex gel immediately.
- Helps to reduce scars caused by acne, surgery, burns, cuts, and other injuries
- Helps to improve the color, texture, and appearance of the scars
- Treats scars and make them invisible
- Supports and heals the skin
- Relieves itching associated with the scar
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- Regulates production of scar tissue
- Has antibacterial properties
Directions of use:
Apply 3-4 times a day and get effective results in just 10 weeks
Remember that results take time, so don’t get discouraged if you do not notice results right away. Contractubex Advanced users start to see noticeable improvement after about 4 weeks of daily usage, with optimum improvement in 8 weeks.